- Hoe plaats ik een bestelling?
- Om een order te plaatsen moet je minstens 18 jaar zijn. Om een order te plaatsen, selecteer de gewenste producten op de website, selecteer een verzendingswijze, en eventueel andere opties en klik op “VEILIG BETALEN”. Alvorens je de check-out procedure afrondt zal je gevraagd worden om in te loggen met je persoonlijke account of je te registreren.
- Kan ik een bestelling annuleren als het nog niet verzonden is?
- Eenmaal een order bevestigd is, kunnnen we helaas geen aanpassingen doen of het order annuleren. Je kan altijd een levering weigeren of je bestelling terugsturen in ruil voor een terugbetaling. Zie Retourneren.
- Waar kan ik een overzicht vinden van mijn bestellingen?
- Van zodra je bestelling geplaatst is, ontvang je een verzend bevestigingemail met details van je bestelling en algemene voorwaarden. Je kan ook je bestellingen en retourdetails zien in “mijn account”.
- Kan ik een bestelling plaatsen via de telefoon?
- Wij zijn spijtig genoeg niet in de mogelijkheid om een bestelling te plaatsen via telefoon, email of fax. Indien u vragen heeft over het plaatsen van een bestelling kan u steeds onze customer service telefonisch contacteren van maandag tot vrijdag from 9u tot 19u op +31(0)800 4011122.
Forms of Payment
- Which forms of payment are available?
Germany We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC), Paypal, Open Invoice, (Sofortuberweisung). Austria We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC), Paypal, Open Invoice, (Sofortuberweisung). United Kingdom We accept payment with Master Card (DC), Visa (DC), Visa (CC), Mastercard (CC) and Paypal. Poland We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal, (Przelewy24) France We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal. Denmark We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal (Trustly) Sweden We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal (Trustly) Ireland We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC), Visa (DC) and Paypal Netherlands We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal (Ideal) Belgium We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal Spain We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal Italy We accept payment with Master Card (CC), Visa (CC) and Paypal
- Payment methods
- You may pay for your goods by credit or debit card. For selected countries there are other options available, please see ‘Which forms of payment are available?’ Payment must be made in the currency indicated on your order before submitted.
- Payment by Credit Card and Debit Card
- You can choose to pay with credit/debit card in the third step of the checkout process. If you pay by credit or debit card, you must supply your card details when you place your order. Your card will be debited for the total value of your order as soon as your order is received by us.
We guarantee the highest security level for every purchase. For this reason, the Wrangler Online Store has an SSL encryption to ensure that your details are transferred securely. Credit card information is never stored. You can view, edit or delete your personal data saved in the "My Account" area at any time.
- Open invoice, pay after receiving the invoice
- You have to pay within 14 days after receiving the invoice. Your purchase value has to be lower than €250 and the billing and shipping address must be the same. Please be sure to indicate the order number and do not combine different orders. If you return a product we will refund the invoice amount immediately.
- You can select PayPal as the preferred payment method in the third step of the checkout process. If you are paying by PayPal you will be asked to log in to your PayPal account to confirm the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account you can still pay with PayPal up to a maximum of 10 times and will be asked to enter personal data and credit card details. Your goods will be supplied after your payment is cleared.
- Which countries does the Wrangler Online Store deliver to?
Germany Wrangler.de Your delivery from Wrangler.de is limited to Germany. Austria Wrangler.at Your delivery from Wrangler.at is limited to Austria. United Kingdom Wrangler.co.uk Your delivery from Wrangler.co.uk is limited to the United Kingdom, with the exception of Gibraltar and the Channel Islands. Denmark Wrangler.dk Your delivery from Wrangler.dk is limited to Denmark, with the exception of the Faroe Islands and Greenland. Sweden se.Wrangler.com Your delivery from se.Wrangler.com is limited to Sweden. Ireland Wrangler.ie Your delivery from Wrangler.ie is limited to Ireland. Netherlands Wrangler.nl Your delivery from Wrangler.nl is limited to the Netherlands. France Wrangler.fr Your delivery from Wrangler.fr is limited to France. Belgium Wrangler.be Your delivery from Wrangler.be is limited to Belgium. Poland Wrangler.pl Your delivery from Wrangler.pl is limited to Poland. Spain Wrangler.es Your delivery from Wrangler.es is limited to Spain. Italy Wrangler.it Your delivery from Wrangler.it is limited to Italy.
Please note, you will need to order from the same Online Shop country as you plan to ship to. If you are located in another country than listed and you would like to purchase Wrangler products, please use the STORE FINDER to find your nearest store.
- Which forms of shipping are available and what are the shipping costs?
- We bieden (momenteel) standaard levering voor alle bestellingen. Verzending vindt plaats via en is gratis.
- When will I receive my order?
- Standard delivery to Nederland takes between working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. If your order is placed before , it will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after will be dispatched the following working day. You will receive an email notifying when your order has been shipped.
- How will I know that you have received my order?
- Your order will be confirmed immediately on screen and you will also receive an order confirmation from us by e-mail. If you do not receive an order confirmation email, it could be that your email address was typed incorrectly during the order process. Please contact our Customer Service department via our Contact Us page so that they can assist.
- Can I get my orders delivered to a delivery address different from my billing address?
- Yes, orders can be shipped to an address which is different from the billing address. After you have entered your billing address during the checkout, you’ll have the option to enter a different shipping address. Please note, the shipping address should be in the country of the shop where you placed your order.
- How can I track the status of my delivery?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order directly.
- Can I return a product I've ordered?
- If you have changed your mind and wish to return your goods, you have thirty (30) calendar days from the date of delivery. In this case we will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your order.
- How can I return a product?
- Making a return is easy if you follow the steps below:
- Fill it out. Detach the bottom half of the “Return Form” (a pre-paid label included in the package containing the goods) and fill out your return information on the front. Include the quantity and a reason code for each item you are returning.
- Box it up. Using a durable shipping box, package up your return merchandise with, if possible, original packaging, complete with any related accessories, hangtags, authenticity tags, protection bags and instruction booklets, together with the Return Form filled out as above. Seal securely.
- Drop off: You can drop off your package at a location. You can find a list of drop-off locations here
- Arrange pick-up. You can arrange a pickup using the return form here.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. All communications will go to the original purchaser.
Please note that in cases of returns outside the aforementioned procedures, we will refund you standard shipping costs incurred in returning the goods to us, provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the goods. Where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage.
- How will I receive a refund for the goods that I have returned?
- Please also note that we will not process your refund until we receive the goods. Once we receive the goods, we will:
- Examine the goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
- Where the goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website, you can: (i) repair the goods, if technically and/or commercially feasible, or replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, repair or replace the goods, we will refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees);
- Credit the refund for the goods back to the payment card used to pay, or repair/replace the faulty or damaged goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date that we receive the returned goods.
IF THE GOODS YOU HAVE RETURNED TO US ARE FAULTY, DAMAGED, AND DO NOT CORRECTLY CORRESPOND TO THE DESCRIPTION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE, OR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW UNDER CLAUSE 8 OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND AND WE WILL RETURN THE GOODS TO YOU.
- What should I do if I have received the wrong goods?
- Returns of misdescribed goods (with regards to those misdescriptions which are obvious and readily noticeable, such as the colour of the product) must be made within 60 days from delivery of your order. Returns outside this timeframe will only be accepted at our discretion.
- What should I do if the product arrived damaged or defective?
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Can I exchange a product?
- Product exchange is not currently possible. If you would like the same goods but, for example, in another colour, you’ll have to place a new order.
- Can I return my online order to a Wrangler store?
- We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in any of our Wrangler Stores or Dealers for orders purchased online.
- What kind of data are processed?
The processing of user’s personal data that visits and consults the Website is limited to the so-named surfing data, for example, the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers employed by the user who connects to the Website, other parameters relating to the type and the information operating system employed by the user.
Furthermore, VF collects and processes personal data voluntarily provided by user when user interacts with the Website functionalities and requests the services offered by the Website, for example; upon user subscription to the Website, user subscription to newsletter or mailing list, user purchase of products through the Website, which includes all activities relating to the purchase of goods, such as for example delivery of goods, billing issues, returning and, receiving refunds, purchase and use of gift cards and e-gift cards, payment related activities, including fraud prevention, and customer support and interaction with our call centre; user participation to promotions and other initiatives realized through the Website such as contests and sweepstakes, user request of information to VF, user sending to VF a question, communication or feedback through traditional mail or through the Website and other information.
With the user’s consent, VF may further process user’s personal data for survey purposes; for marketing purposes, that is for sending to user, also through e-mail or other electronic communications means such as SMS, MMS, fax, etc., promotional information, information on material of products and services of the VF group.
Users will always have the opportunity to object, at any time and for free, to the processing of his/her personal data for the sending of promotional information and material. In each communication there will be a specific section which specifies the conditions, easy to perform and free of charge, of revoking the consent.
Personal data that VF collects and processes includes name, contact details such as street address, telephone number, e-mail address and further possible information of an optional nature. In the relevant sections of the Website where data is collected, it is published with a specific information statement drafted according to the Privacy Law.
- Who stores the data?
The Controller of the personal data processing is: VF International Sagl – WRANGLER Division, Via Laveggio 5, 6855 - Stabio, Switzerland, Commercial Register no.: Stabio - CH-514.4.028.163-8, VAT no.: CHE-111.650.898, Phone nr. +32-3298-2000, Contact Us.Hermes NexTec GmbH, whose registered office is at Essener Bogen 6 b, D-22419 Hamburg, Germany, is acting as Data Processor on behalf and under the instructions of VF for the activities of managing and supporting the Website, the relevant e-com platform and all the pre- and post-sale activities, such as, order processing, performance marketing, financial services, warehouse management, and customer relationship management.
- Will my data be passed on to third parties?
Users personal data may be communicated to institutions, authorities, public entities, banks, financial institutions, professionals, independent consultants, also in associate form, business partners and third party service providers to which VF may revert to for performance of professional, technical and organizational services functional to the managing of the Website and the activities therein performed, such as for example the sales of goods and related activities, the managing of functionalities offered by the Website and of the initiatives and services that user may subscribe to and require through the Website, and for services strictly functional to achievement of the other processing purposes herein specified.
- Which products are available in the Wrangler online-shop?
- The Wrangler online store is a lifestyle store offering the largest and most complete assortment of Wrangler clothing online. We offer a wide range of products that suits every consumer’s need.
- How do I find the correct size?
- Click here to view our Size Chart.
- How can I clean my Wrangler jeans?
- Please see the label or tag on the inside of the Wrangler jeans and products for care instructions.
- Will items which are listed as out of stock eventually come back in stock? Once an item is listed as out of stock we cannot guarantee that we will receive more stock on the particular item. When you are on the detail page of the item you can ask for us to send you an email when the product will be back in stock.
- Where can I find a store near me that sells Wrangler?
- You can find all addresses for Wrangler stores and dealers in the store finder section of our site.
- How can I redeem a voucher?
- If you have received a voucher code, you can redeem it conveniently as part of the "Payment" step of the order process. Enter the relevant code in the field provided. If the voucher entitles you to a discount, the amount will be deducted directly from the total sum of your order. If your voucher entitles you to receive an exclusive gift, this will be added to your order free of charge. Please take note of the Terms and Conditions of Redemption and the validity of your voucher. Generally, vouchers may only be redeemed once and cannot be combined.
- Can I redeem a voucher code in a Wrangler store?
- Your voucher can only be used in the online store where it was issued.
- Can I buy gift cards in the Wrangler Online Store?
- We currently do not offer the possibility to buy gift cards in the Wrangler online store.
- How can I register for the Wrangler newsletter?
- To register for the Wrangler newsletter, please click here.
- How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- If you no longer wish to receive news updates from Wrangler, simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link that you find at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe in the "My Account" area of our website.
Your personal Customer Account
- What is "My Account"?
“My Account" is your personal area in the Wrangler Online Store. Registration is free and takes place within the order process. You can also register at any time by selecting "My Account" at the top of the screen.
With "My Account" you can manage your data whenever you like. The following functions are available, among others:
- Change your invoice and delivery addresses
- Change your password or your e-mail address
- Get an overview of your order history
- Check the status of your current orders and track your deliveries
- Change your newsletter settings
- How do I register?
- You can click here to register or by clicking on the “My Account” link at the top of the page.
- Do I need to register to purchase something from the Wrangler online shop?
- If you are a new customer you are required to register before you can purchase an item. You will land automatically on the section to register when you are checking out.
If you plan to make regular purchases through our site, this will save you time when placing future orders.
- What happens if I've forgotten my password?
Anywhere you are prompted to enter your password, you will find the "Forgot your password?" link. If you have forgotten yours, simply click on this link and enter the e-mail address you used to register for the Wrangler Online Store on the page that follows. We will immediately send you an e-mail containing a link where you can then change your password.
If you have forgotten your account password, please go to Log in and then click on the ‘Forgot your password?” link.
You can click here or at the "Contact Us" Section at the bottom of the screen, post a message and a subject, and we will do our very best to reply to you promptly. Wrangler‘s customer service is available by phone from Lunedì a venerdì dalle 09:00 alle 19:00 CET on +31(0) 800 3600003 (Nederland)
The following technical prerequisites are optimal for viewing the Wrangler Online Shop.
- Screen resolution
- For the perfect shopping experience, we recommend a screen resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels.
- Your personal data is always transmitted in a secure and encoded form. Our payment service provider is EOS Payment Services. Your account and credit card details are encoded during payment and sent to EOS directly from your computer. We do not save any of this sensitive data on our servers.
- Connection speed
- For perfect access and utilization, we recommend using a broadband Internet connection such as DSL. The Online Shop can, of course, also be used with slower connection types such as ISDN or using a modem. However, the page reproduction may be considerably slower.
- Recommended browsers
This Website has been designed in accordance with current Website standards and is hence accessible using all current browsers. Should you have viewing problems, we recommend switching to a latest-generation browser:
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Mac OS X, Windows
Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Windows, Mac OS, Linux